WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH:
- NDSS diabetic supply sales
- Room Hire
- Medical equipment hire
- NSP ( Needle Syringe Program)
- Volunteer transport program
|T: 5671 9200
T: 5671 3500
T: 5951 2100
The Corporate Services team is responsible for ensuring that the Bass Coast Community Health Service (BCCHS) internal systems are functioning, our clients are well looked after, and the health providers are well supported.
Our friendly receptionists at all locations are a part of this service and will ensure your comfort while you are waiting for an appointment. They will greet you with a smile and assist you with your enquires whether over the phone or in person.
The team provides service support including:
- Service support & administration
- Financial administration
- Data reporting and collection
- Maintenance, cleaning & gardening
- Volunteer administration
- BCCHS Op Shop
- Medical records
- Vehicle fleet management
- IT Administration
- Human Resources
- Please contact any of our locations for further information or to organise a booking. Our friendly receptionist will endeavor to assist you with your requirements.