Become a Member
Become a Member of the Bass Coast Community Health Service.
As a member of our not-for-profit and charitable organisation you can support us in the following ways:
- Join our commitment in ‘Building a Healthy Community’ and improving and increasing health services within the Bass Coast Shire
- Making donations which assist in funding valuable equipment, program materials or developing new services
- Assisting us in promoting community awareness of the services we provide
- Attending members' meetings to support your community health service and voting on important decisions, when needed
- Becoming an active volunteer and participating in our groups, programs, committees or events
- Participating in BCCHS fundraising activities
- Supporting BCCHS in raising funds for capital development
- Providing expressions of interest to join our Board of Directors, when vacancies occur.
By becoming a member you are making a commitment to support a worthy organisation within your community.